I am struggling with choosing a name for my final Shadowcat Nation heroine and I’m looking for some help! Click the link below to vote for your favorite of the names I’ve narrowed it down to. A few things to think about as you vote…
Each of my heroines (except my prequel) has an unusual name. The book titles are the heroine’s name paired with a “F” word of some type (no – not that F word).
- Hannah’s Fate (Prequel)
- Andromeda’s Fall (Book #1)
- Sarai’s Fortune (Book #2)
- Tieryn’s Fury (Book #3 – coming soon!)
- ??????’s Faith (Book #4)
- Think of it with the book title and how that sounds.
- Think of reading it over and over and over.
- Think of it how it works for a woman with the following characteristics:
This heroine will start out seeming meek, easily used/disregarded, and out of place. But our heroine will have a secret that she can’t tell anyone (two secrets really) and she’s much stronger than she at first appears. She will eventually rival Andie in sassy-ness. Physical description: Tall and slender with dark hair. She has a delicate face with high cheek bones and eyes that appear brown from far away but can look grey or even golden up close and depending on what she’s wearing.