I’m at it again. My readers come up with such awesome names and titles I just gotta know what you think. Help me to name the stasis girl from Hyacinth. Spoiler Alert – she might just wake up in Crimson Dahlia and have a bigger part to play.
Submit your name ideas. I’ll pick the top 5 and put it to a reader vote. Winner gets the prize package!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Think up name ideas for a girl who is very small, pale, with dark brown hair. But old enough to be someone’s “love interest” down the road. Right now she’s out cold and has been in this stasis for months. But we *might* get to meet her in Crimson Dahlia when she wakes up finally.
2. Submit your idea(s)/entry(s) via any form of social media (blog comment, Facebook comment, Twitter comment, email me, etc.) ***You may submit multiple entries.
3. All entries must be submitted by June 21st, 2013 at 11:59pm PST.
4. I’ll select my 5 favorites and post them on Facebook and here on June 22nd to let my readers vote on the winner.
5. Winner will be announced June 30th by 10:00pm.
The winner will receive…
– A $50 Gift Certificate for Amazon.com
– A FREE autographed print copy of BLUE VIOLET & HYACINTH
– A FREE digital copy of CRIMSON DAHLIA prior to release
– A thank you in my acknowledgements section of Crimson Dahlia
Winner may also be featured on this website and other Abigail Owen and Svatura Series advertisements around the web.
Good luck and I can’t wait to see what you come up with!!!
See the 6 semi-finalists. Please vote for your favorite!
And the winner is…. Talia submitted by Bill Beard!
Congrats to Bill! And thanks to everyone who submitted ideas and/or voted!!!
Soo excited for Crimson Dahlia. And I'm really curious about who this girl might be! Hope you'll find the best name!
Here's mine :
Ariadne (Very Holy) I just think that this name somehow fit with this girl's appearance.
Neysa @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]