My “Month of Andromeda’s Fall” is over and I am very much looking forward to what March will bring. Before I look forward, let me first take a moment to send out a huge thank you to Masq Crew for the awesome cover reveal, and to all my readers (old and new) who played the games. I hope you all had fun! I have been thrilled with the responses to my new series. Seriously – THRILLED!
Now… back to my regularly scheduled program.
Remember that when you’re self-published you do everything. For example (believe it or not) I keep a monthly spreadsheet of all social media posts I want to get out so that I stay on schedule and don’t miss anything. March is lining up to be a very busy month for me – behind the scenes mostly – with several different focus areas. Here’s a snapshot of my goals for the month:
- Andromeda’s Fall Blog Tour – March 24-31 thru Masq Crew!
- Receive and apply Wendy’s first round of notes to Black Orchid
- Apply final edits to “Cross My Heart” a short story going into a new fun anthology that I’m collaborating on with other authors
- Get started on my next project. I’ve picked it, but I’m going to get a little further in before I announce anything. It’s a different direction for me – but should be fun!
- I also plan to start outlining the next book in the Shadowcat Nation – I’ll probably start writing it around May.
- I’m still thinking of a Svatura secondary characters short story anthology. I think I might do one story this month and see if I like it.
- Get the print version of Andromeda’s Fall finalized and available
- Work with my cover artist for the Black Orchid cover (finalized the image this weekend – it’s awesome!!!)
- Dust off my ancient graphics skills (from another lifetime) and see if I can’t save myself some money (sigh)
- Go to my first RWA local chapter meeting
- Queries – debating sending out letters for Andromeda’s Fall – I might wait a bit longer
- Take another tutorial on writing skills
- Submit books to a few contests